[pmwiki-users] Limit display of diffs

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Sat May 5 20:12:01 CDT 2007

Patrick,
I asked a bit ago about displaying only the first, or most recent
diffs, since I could not find anything in the cookbooks. But a search
of the gmane archives revealed
PITS00544, where PetkoYotov had an elegant solution, which
unfortunately modifies a system file. But the fix is so simple,
adding a $DiffCountPerPage  variable, which
of course can be set on the config file of any particular page. I
added my vote to the PITS, but it has been so long that perhaps this
has been forgotten. Or maybe this capability has been added in a
different form. But I could not find it. Unless someone objects, I
will add a pointer from the ExpireDiffs cookbook page, since this is
where someone  might look. And let me
add
Good work, PetkoYotov.

  Vince