[pmwiki-users] Login, AsciiSVG

Robert Fant rfant at cox.net
Mon May 7 19:50:57 CDT 2007

Two Questions:

1)  The top of my pages all have "Recent Changes" and "Search" at the top.  As I understand it, I could put a link to the "Login" page here via the template.  Unfortunately, I've tried to edit the template with DreamWeaver but it doesn't recognize it.  Is this just a text file?  Once opened, can someone help me with the code get to the login page?

2)  I noticed that someone wrote a recipe for Peter Jipsen's "AsciiMath".   Does anyone know of a recipe for his "AsciiSVG"?  How difficult would that be to implement?

I'm learning one piece at a time. thanks for your patience with me,

Robert