[pmwiki-users] Fox and mailform / was: mailform variant 4?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed May 9 13:20:01 CDT 2007

On 5/9/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 12:53:31PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 12:27:45PM -0500, Jon Haupt wrote:
> > > After reading the contents of the mailform variants thread, I had to
> > > wonder if Fox could be made to be a mailform?  It might be relatively
> > > easy to accomplish the kinds of things we're looking for.
> >
> > FWIW, I've already got a mailform recipe waiting in the
> > wings for the next beta release.  I'll post a test page
> > with it so people can get a look at it.
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/MailForm

I've been curious if this will allow for html enabled mail, and/or
markup of the body content.  Those are two features I've considered
adding to ZAP's mailform capabilities, but

1) wasn't sure what was needed for html enabled email
2) the best way to handle markup processing of the email body (as
you'd just want to process the markup string not the entire template
page.

Any input you could give would be appreciated.