[pmwiki-users] Page Text Variables Array . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:44:20 CDT 2007

On 5/10/07, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/9/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
[...]
> Alright. I agree that allowing CSV should be possible, and it has the
> advantage of allowing multiple possible uses. The following function
> should implement the CSV standard.[1] I added this function to the
> recipe I use, added a quoted value "Free, Beer", and the routine
> properly separated the values. I leave it to you to determine its
> utility and longer-reaching ramifications. :-)

That said, it does not fully implement the standard.[1] Specifically,
it does not allow escaped double-quotes (para 2, sub-para 7), nor does
it allow CRLF in the string as PmWiki does not in PageVar(); (I
think).

[1]: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4180

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill