[pmwiki-users] FW: Cookbook.MindjetMap (Mind Mapping tool)

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Sun May 13 05:05:26 CDT 2007

[PKHG] I am learning to use freemind too and the flash browser
(from sourceforge for websites)
And I succeeded: have a look at a PmWiki file structure
http://www.55plus-enschede.nl/freemind/testnu.html with only one BUT:
The map is build with the (unstable) version 0.9 by importing a PmWiki
directory structure. But I had to remove a lot of nodes, if not, only a
superseding (I mean: all nodes above each other) of the map (not readable
any more, well reacting to enlarge and shrink etc.) is to be seen (BUG!)

The link above works  IE 7 and FF 2 ;-)

Have a nice mothers-day ;-)
PKHG