[pmwiki-users] I don ¹ t get it with Farms

Mark Trumpold mark at ruthtrumpold.id.au
Sun May 13 09:09:43 CDT 2007

Thanks for the reply

So, let me see ...

I should have an index.php that has only ...

<?php include ('../itgswiki/pmwiki.php'); stored in the route wiki,
pmwiki.php is removed

Then in the wiki to become a farm I have in the local directory the
farmconfig.php and config.php files

Delete scripts, cookbook, and pub directories from the wiki that will join
the farm

In farmconfig.php have the other wikis point to the directories of cookbook,
scripts and pub in the farm wiki

Is that right?

And

What would the syntax be for all of that. It really doesn¹t look that hard
but for some reason its not happening

Thanks

Mark