[pmwiki-users] JITS does not work

Hladůvka Jiří mail at revida.sk
Mon May 14 14:50:30 CDT 2007

The filter input fields are all (:input select ...:) controls
and I have not yet tested versions 2.2.0-beta45 and ZAP May 10,2007

The most probably there are significant changes in those versions
(see the discusion on the security) and I had not time enough
to adapt JITS.

I will do it ASAP.

Best regards,
Jiri