[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 question...

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:37:13 CDT 2007

IchBin wrote:

> [...]
>> b:0;
>> s:26:"ALWAYS PmWiki.GroupHeaders";
>> b:0;
>> s:25:"ALWAYS PmWiki.PageHistory";
>> b:0;
>> s:23:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Passwords";
>> b:0;
>> s:23:"ALWAYS PmWiki.PageLists";
>> b:0;
>> s:26:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Installation";
>> b:0;
>> s:31:"ALWAYS PmWiki.InitialSetupTasks";
>> b:0;
>> s:33:"ALWAYS PmWiki.LocalCustomizations";
>> b:0;
>> s:19:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Skins";
>> b:0;
>> s:22:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Upgrades";
>> b:0;
>> s:28:"ALWAYS PmWiki.PasswordsAdmin";
>> b:0;
>> s:22:"ALWAYS PmWiki.AuthUser";
>> b:0;
>> s:26:"ALWAYS PmWiki.UploadsAdmin";
>> b:0;
>> s:35:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Internationalizations";
>> b:0;
>> s:28:"ALWAYS PmWiki.CustomInterMap";
>> b:0;
>> s:26:"ALWAYS PmWiki.CustomMarkup";
>> b:0;
>> s:23:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Blocklist";
>> b:0;
>> s:20:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Notify";
>> b:0;
>> s:22:"ALWAYS PmWiki.WebFeeds";
>> b:0;
>> s:29:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Troubleshooting";
>> b:0;
>> s:26:"ALWAYS PmWiki.UrlApprovals";
>> b:0;
>> s:23:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Variables";
>> b:0;
>> s:34:"ALWAYS PmWiki.UpgradingFromPmWiki1";
>> b:0;
>> s:26:"ALWAYS PmWiki.MailingLists";
>> b:0;
>> s:25:"ALWAYS PmWiki.DesignNotes";
>> b:0;
>> s:24:"ALWAYS PmWiki.AccessKeys";
>> b:0;
>> s:29:"ALWAYS PmWiki.LayoutVariables";
>> b:0;
>> s:22:"ALWAYS PmWiki.Security";
>> b:0;
>> s:27:"ALWAYS PmWiki.SkinTemplates";
>> b:0;
>> s:17:"read Site.SideBar";
>> b:1;
>> s:16:"admin PmWiki.FAQ";
>> b:0;
>> s:21:"read Site.PageActions";
>> b:1;
>> s:17:"upload PmWiki.FAQ";
>> b:0;
>> }iprangerecords|a:0:{};
>>

> OK, I have gone thru all of the Session parameters in my PHP.ini. I am
> using all of the default values except for:
>
> session.gc_divisor              = 1000  (Default = 10)
> session.hash_bits_per_character = 5 (Default = 4)
>
> Thomas, how do my settings differ from yours?
>
> -- Thanks in Advance... http://weconsultants.prophp.org IchBin,
> Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com
> 'If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"' -William E.

Has UserAuth2 ever been tested on PHP 5.2.1-dev? That is the version of
PHP I am running. I noticed you had some similar problems stated in your
"outstanding issues". You seem to think it is a PHP module. So this is
why I am asking about the PHP version.

Another test I did: I installed UserAuth2 out on my hosting site. This
is a Linux server. After doing all of the same install task with all of
the expected behavior. I found the recipe was broken even more. Now when
I bring up the Site.Login page it is not being translated. I only see:

Site /
(:loginform:)

And yes, I do have the recipe included in my config.php or I guess I
would not have had all of the new subdirectories and file built..

The interesting thing is that I found out that their version of PHP is
even newer than mine. They are running PHP 5.2.2