[pmwiki-users] [solution] make pmwiki the site default

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Wed May 16 01:07:59 CDT 2007

Name the content of text inbetween ===  index.html
============
URL=http://www.gewis.utwente.nl/pmwiki/pmwiki.php">
</head><body>
You will be redirected in a moment otherwise klik the nekt link
============
AND replace www.gewis.utwente.nl/pmkiki  (TWICE!!)by YOUR adress of the
pmwiki.php!!!!
Replace Website GEWIS by your name of the website

Second possibility
Name the content inbetween ========= into index.php
===============
<?php
header("Location: http://www.55plus-enschede.nl/pmwiki/pmwiki.php");
/* Browser redirect */
exit;

?>
Replace again the path www.55plus-enschede.nl/pmwiki by where your wiki
lives!

This are TWO different possibilities one with HMTL and the second with PHP

Peter