[pmwiki-users] Page names containing periods

Gidusko, Aaron K Aaron.K.Gidusko at disney.com
Wed May 16 12:01:48 CDT 2007

Hello,

Is it possible for a page name to contain a period? How would you link
to this page? My attempts have all yielded the period being interpreted
as the Group/Page separator. I am attempting to catalogue the several
domain names we own, and the most appropriate page title is the domain
name itself. Since all domain names contain a period, this is of course
proving difficult.

Thanks!
-Aaron