[pmwiki-users] french translation

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed May 16 12:27:40 CDT 2007

I'm on the way of adopting PmWiki for my Linux User Group web site

http://www.culte.org/pm.php

We noticed that the french PmWiki translation is far from perfect. As
Open source militants, we want to help :-)

So we propose to take the french PmWiki translation if possible.

We plan to do this:
* first the pmwiki i18n it self (many links are dead)
* second translate the triad skin (really nice!)
* then translate the help

Oh can we do this? the third part needs only wikipages, but the two
first need some tools or help to have source files (the files in the
package are really awkward :-()

Of course we can't grant any termination date :-(

sincerely yours
Jean-daniel Dodin
Président du CULTe
--