[pmwiki-users] markup using exec

Eugene Van den Bulke eugene at boardkulture.com
Thu May 17 05:53:01 CDT 2007

Hi there,

I have a problem.

I have defined a new markup that execute a program on my server using
the PHP exec function and "renders" the output into PmWiki.

It worked fine on a Linux box but when I switched to a Windows box (not
my choice) a "bug" showed up.

My users tend to double click on links instead of single clicking. When
they do that for a page that's using the exec-markup, calling twice the
external program kind of crashes the server.

Any idea how I can circumvent the problem? On Linux it didn't happen ...
I am a bit confused.

Thanks,

EuGeNe -- http://www.3kwa.com