[pmwiki-users] New recipe: BreakPageList

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Thu May 17 10:54:19 CDT 2007

> BreakPageList does not provide previous and next links.
> Instead it provides a series of links as numbers for the subpages,
> like
>
> Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
>
> each number being  a link, except the number of the current subpage you
> are viewing. So say 4 is the subpage you are viewing, then all numbers
> are links apart from number 4. So this gives you an indication of the
> previous and next subpage (pagelist part) to view.

I must be missing something, or it does not work for me...

I guess the "Page 1 2 3 4 5 6" is provided by the (:breakpagelist:) markup.

On my host, this markup returns an empty string (PmWiki renders 'aabb').

I use :

Total Pages: (:pagelist group=RCB name=RCB?* list=normal fmt=maxcount:)

aa(:breakpagelist:)bb

Pages {$BPLRange}

(:pagelist group=RCB name=RCB?* list=normal order=$:_city fmt=#RCB_city
count={$BPLRange}:)

Any clue ?

Christophe