[pmwiki-users] Has anyone used wikicalc in a pmwiki?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:52:04 CDT 2007

instructions for regular installation on a remote unix/linux server are
here:
http://www.softwaregarden.com/products/wikicalc/downloads.html#server

There's a way of publishing the html of pages so that calculations refresh
when the page refreshes, so I'm wondering about embedding wikicalc pages in
pmwiki pages.  It would be nice to have actual spreadsheet capability,
sometimes.

But there are security and performance considerations they talk about on
that page that give me great pause, as a lot of what they're saying would be
over my head, even if I might be capable of doing the installation.

Anyone?