[pmwiki-users] FW: (:pagelist:) directive

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Fri May 18 11:44:42 CDT 2007

<snip>

[PKHG]
At a fresh Pmwiki beta45 I get the same impression.
Only (:pagelist:) on an otherwise empty page shows NOTHING.

But JDD'page is now filled and not anymore empty. Why? Where did jdd change
something?

It seems to be in config.php :
#$EnablePageListProtect = 0;
The hashmark removed makes "pagelist" work.

Question: what do I miss?
Or otherwise added at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists ???

Greetings
      PKHG