[pmwiki-users] Login issue with AuthUser

info at hassanein.ch info at hassanein.ch
Sat May 19 01:56:18 CDT 2007

Hi all

I experienced a strange behaviour which I can not explain and I would
like to have resolved.

When I use ?action=login, after a successful login I end up staying at
the login page which is quite confusing for the users.

I use AuthUser and I have the following lines in my config.php,
Site.AuthUser is empty. Every user is listed with his/her own password
in the LDAP server.

$AuthUser['ldap'] = <ldap string>
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/authuser.php");
$Author = $AuthId;
$DefaultPasswords['edit']  = 'id:*';
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = 'id:<admin-user>';

How can I avoid remaining at the login page after a successful login?

--
Any help or tipp is very much appreciated.
Best regards,