[pmwiki-users] JITS: AuthUser necessary ?

ThomasP pmwikidev at sigproc.de
Sun May 20 07:44:15 CDT 2007

On Sun, May 20, 2007 14:02, Hladùvka Jiøí wrote:
> There are 2 pages only requiring AuthUser
> - JITS/JITSsnip
> - JITS/JITSadmin
>
> and following expressions (#)
> (:if auth admin :)
> (:if auth edit:)
> {$AuthId}
>
> If any other authentication recipe enables a correct evaluation of these
> expressions then AuthUser is not necessary.
>
> Here I kindly ask the authentication recipes authors to supply a note
> to  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/JITS-Talk#AuthUserUsage
> if their recipe suits.
>
> AuthPhpBB2 ... ?
> MemberMgmt ... ?
> UserAuth ... ?
> UserAuth2 ... ?

The above markup (#) is correctly evaluated by UserAuth2 and by UserAuth
(since it is channelled through pmwiki CondAuth function which distributes
to the different authentication modules). The page variable {$AuthId} is
correctly set (to the authenticated user name) by UserAuth2 at least.

I will add it to the JITS talk page.

ThomasP