[pmwiki-users] includexml recipe questions

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Tue May 22 04:15:48 CDT 2007

Hi,

In the includexml.php recipe someone (or maybe Dominique), add the
following test in order to solve issue with UrlApprovals  :
if (strrpos($f, 'action=approvesites') !== false) return Keep($f);

Shouldn't it be (using strpos instead of strrpos) :
if (strpos($f, 'action=approvesites') !== false) return Keep($f);

??

I have an other question on this recipe :
I protected my attachments using $EnableDirectDownload = 0, thus
ending in Attach:file converted to ?action=download&upname=file

(:includexml xml=Attach:somefile.xml xsl=somestylesheet.xsl:)
internally generates URL links for the Attach statement (using the
MakeLink function), then gets the appropriate files using
file_get_contents. The issue is that the ampersand in
?action=download&upname=file is converted by MakeLink to
?action=download&upname=file. Raw passed to file_get_contents,
this ends with a 404 not found.

JF