[pmwiki-users] PresenceAwareness and PresenceAwarenessLight Recipes.

ThomasP pmwikidev at sigproc.de
Wed May 23 21:30:23 CDT 2007

Hi all,

On Wed, May 23, 2007 04:06, IchBin wrote:

> I am interested in using PresenceAwarenessLight or maybe the
> PresenceAwareness recipe. On their recipe pages they both say they are
> based off of the UserAuth recipe. Does this mean that I need the
> UserAuth recipe. I am running UserAuth2. Does anyone know if there would
> be a problem have UserAuth2 and try to run either PresenceAwarenessLight
> or PresenceAwareness recipes. I just did not want to have to do it by
> trial and error.

this question definitely goes to me.

Currently PresenceAwareness and UA2 are not working together, but it seems
to be simple to ensure compatibility again.

Add

function GetInstanceUsername() {
  return $this->GetUsername();
}

to the class in userauth2/UserSessionVars.php and let's have a look
whether this is already enough. If it works I will add it to the UA2
standard distribution again.

Thomas