[pmwiki-users] PresenceAwareness and PresenceAwarenessLight Recipes.

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:23:05 CDT 2007

IchBin wrote:
> ThomasP wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> On Wed, May 23, 2007 04:06, IchBin wrote:
>>> I am interested in using PresenceAwarenessLight or maybe the
>>> PresenceAwareness recipe. On their recipe pages they both say they are
>>> based off of the UserAuth recipe. Does this mean that I need the
>>> UserAuth recipe. I am running UserAuth2. Does anyone know if there would
>>> be a problem have UserAuth2 and try to run either PresenceAwarenessLight
>>> or PresenceAwareness recipes. I just did not want to have to do it by
>>> trial and error.
>>>
>> this question definitely goes to me.
>>
>> Currently PresenceAwareness and UA2 are not working together, but it seems
>> to be simple to ensure compatibility again.
>>
>> Add
>>
>> function GetInstanceUsername() {
>>   return $this->GetUsername();
>> }
>>
>> to the class in userauth2/UserSessionVars.php and let's have a look
>> whether this is already enough. If it works I will add it to the UA2
>> standard distribution again.
>>

>> Thomas
>
> I am testing against PresenceAwarenessLight. I wanted to hold off a bit
> before PresenceAwareness. I added that change to the UserSessionVars
> Class but still have the same behavior. That is, the hourglass displays
> over non linked text and the (:xajax:) markup is not returning any
> users.
>
> I am running on pmwiki-2.2.0-beta51 and userauth2.0-stable4.

Sorry Thomas... it worked. I was confused because I have six pmwiki's
running across two external servers and locally. I updated one and did
not test it. I tested one of the other's.

Again, sorry and thanks for your help.

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org