[pmwiki-users] beta51 and userauth.0-stable4, and triad strange behavior

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:06:08 CDT 2007

Peter K.H. Gragert wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Installing  the beta51 Pmwiki and userauth2.0.stable4 following the
> installation from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth2 the pmwiki
> only shows a blank page.
>
> This means, I think, that somewhere in useraut*.php is a compilation error?
>
> Making comments
>
> //$HomePage  = "Main.HomePage";       // should contain dots only even when
> using
> // $LoginPage = "Site.Login";          // CleanUrls (
> <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables#EnablePathInfo>
> $EnablePathInfo=1)
> //  <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SecurityVariables#HandleAuth>
> $HandleAuth['diff'] = 'history';
> // include(" <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#FarmD>
> $FarmD/cookbook/userauth2.php");
> The Wike works again .
>
> Next, being fond of the triad-skin I came across this 'strange' behaviour:
>
> Setting not any password (in config.php) and using $Skin='triad'; all works
>
> BUT if I want to change the "Edit Site RightBar"  (after klicking below on
> "skin config")
>
> A PASSWORD is asked.
>
> My question is: which one? Or even better: WHY?
>
> Greetings
>
>         PKHG

Not sure what you mean by blank page. Sounds like it could be an error
in some script. If so? you realy should install Xdebug into your PHP
installation. This way it will catch any exceptions and display with all
of the particulars. I have information out on my website under Debugging
on the PHP page: http://weconsulting.org/pmwiki.php/Site/PHP

If not I would try these config vars for that recipe. You can get use of
them. There are defined in the UserAuth docs.

     $UA2AfterSILoginRedirectTo = "Some.page";
     $UA2AfterLogoutRedirectTo  = "Some.page";

Not sure about the triad-skin.

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org