[pmwiki-users] Recent Changes Button Lost

Adaram adaram at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:26:30 CDT 2007

I changed to the skin called "dropdown" yesterday and discovered today that
I no longer have the "Show Recent Changes" button.  Having never looked at
how that buttom was created, I was wondering if someone could send me what I
need to add that functionality to my sidebar?

Sorry for the, I am sure, very basic question.  Most of what you guys
discuss is "greek to me", but hopefully someday I will understand this stuff
better.

Thanks in advance

Don