[pmwiki-users] Recent Changes Button Lost

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu May 24 09:51:41 CDT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 10:44:58AM -0400, Adaram wrote:
> Obviously, [[Recent Changes]] is some special version of Wiki Page.  Is
> there a list of all of these and how they work?

Excellent question!  No, I don't think we have a list of the
various "special" pages in the site, and yes, we should have one.
I'm starting one now at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SpecialPages .

> For example, it seems
> that [[Search Wiki]] is also a special case page, but ours shows nothing
> and I would love to see it actually work, but don't know how.

I think that in version 2.0 (Sep 2005) the page was changed from
[[Search Wiki]] to [[Search]].  It's possible that the dropdown
skin hasn't yet been updated to this change.