[pmwiki-users] Recent Changes Button Lost

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Thu May 24 11:10:50 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 08:37:29AM -0700, Dr Fred C wrote:
>
>> It may be different on other wiki versions, but with v 2.1.27
>> * [[ Documents.Search | Search ]] creates a Search? request
>> for a new wiki page called Search -- not what is desired.
>>

> I was simply analyzing the Site.SideBar markup that Steve provided.  :-)
>
> To always get a search page in 2.1.27, one can do:
>
>     * [[ {*$FullName}?action=search | Search ]]

Uh, just trying to be the useful idiot here...  This doesn't work for my
2.1.27 site.  I copy and pasted the above into my Webmaster.AdminStuff
page and saved it.  When I click on the Search link created, nothing
much happens except the little hourglass appears for a second or two.

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com