[pmwiki-users] cleared every fifteen minutes

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed May 30 04:51:40 CDT 2007

Ian MacGregor wrote:

> On Wednesday 30 May 2007 2:02:21 am jdd wrote:
>> I like really this feature used here for main page and sandbox
>>
>> I'll ask two things:
>>
>> * can this be achieved a an administrator directive for the people
>> using pmwiki on shared sites where they have only ftp access? (on my
>> own server, a cron job can do)
>>
>> * could you activate this feature for PmWikiFr/Sandbox?
>
> Can you elaborate a little bit? I do not understand your issue/question.
> Is this in reference to a cookbook recipe? Which feature are you asking about?
> Can you provide a URL so that we may see what you are talking about?

Anno did the good answer for my own wiki use.

I noticed that my local fresh PmWiki install included a Sanbox with
users attempts. this is not a great problem, but it's not clean. The
Sandbox is the natural target of the Autorestore feature.

however, for online PmWiki, this can be done by me :-)

I try to clean the PmWikiFr pages (I already deleted some spam pages)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://gourmandises.orangeblog.fr/