[pmwiki-users] login error

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 30 15:09:28 CDT 2007

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 10:02:46PM +0200, Wil Hermsen wrote:
>    When i set a admin, edit password in config i get a blank screen in
>    return. Even ?action=diag doesn't work.

Double-check the syntax of your setting in config.php -- in
particular, make sure you didn't forget the semicolons at the
end of each line.

You might try posting a copy of the relevant settings from your
config.php file where we can look at it.  (Replace any secret
information with asterisks or something similar.)