[pmwiki-users] Uploads/Attachments per PAGE not group?

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 31 04:58:56 CDT 2007

You can get some way towards this by replacing,
in Site.PageActions the action=Upload
with a link to a page you create which includes
(:attachlist {$FullName}:)

See http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/UploadForm
Unfortunately it appears the parameter to Attachlist  is either * or a
GroupName.
A simple change might be to add a name= parameter (and group =)
parameter to the attachlist.
.
cheers

Simon