[pmwiki-users] Flexible $DiffKeepDays [was: Urgent -- Memory size exausted - line 660]

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Thu May 31 10:35:05 CDT 2007

> Perhaps set a unique $DiffKeepDays for frequently edited pages or groups
> a using per-group/per-page customizations?
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PerGroupCustomizations)

Yes, that's what I ended up with today, a per-page
Group.PageName.php file which had effect on a single page.

The point is that one cannot foresee which pages will be the most hit
in six months time.
One should constantly watch all the file sizes and apply "patches" by hand.

There is something inside me which says that there could be a smarter
way to handle such an issue...

Luigi