[pmwiki-users] combining markup elements

Darryl Humphreys humpda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:25:40 CDT 2007

Hi
I am very new to PMWiki and have found it a very userfriendly ride up
to this point.  However for the life of me I can not find out how to
combine mark-up elements, for example, I want to combine the heading
markup (!!) with %centre% and a text colour....I can only seem to get
one or other but not all three....had a look through documentation but
can't seemed to find anything....does not mean it is not there, but
probably I am having what my wife describes as a "man look"....can
anyone point me in the right direction.....Thanks heaps for your time.

Darryl