[pmwiki-users] combining markup elements

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Nov 1 05:37:00 CDT 2007

On Thursday 01 November 2007, Darryl Humphreys wrote:
> Hi
> I am very new to PMWiki and have found it a very userfriendly ride up
> to this point.  However for the life of me I can not find out how to
> combine mark-up elements, for example, I want to combine the heading
> markup (!!) with %centre% and a text colour....I can only seem to get

Hello and welcome!

What you are trying to achieve can be most easily done by a stylesheet.

Create a file /pub/css/local.css

Put inside:

h1, h2, h3, h4 {color: red; text-align: center; }

That's it, now you use just "!! My heading" in pages.

If you want another color than red, see this page:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors

to learn what color names exist.

Thanks,
Petko