[pmwiki-users] XToDo question

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Fri Nov 2 01:59:42 CDT 2007

Hallo XToDo users

Has some XToDu running both form and list with pmwiki 2.2.0 beta 63?

the markup 'inline' for the form works ..
the markup 'directive' is not executed at all
(all on my local version of beta63 under XAMPP.)

Meaning the form works fine (creating numbered files with the given Info)
but it will not show with (:totolist:) .

The author did not see my e-mail probably I think, so I ask here .

PKHG