[pmwiki-users] PmWiki/Variables

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 02:54:37 CDT 2007

I got frustrated this morning trying to quickly verify that there was
a $Groupspaced variable. I went to look in the documentation under
PmWiki.Variables, and then went through the list of pages with various
variables, but could not find $Group, $Title etc. In the I discovered
a link under See Also: to PmWiki.PageVariables. Why is this hidden
(for me it was) under See Also, and not in the list of all the other
variable pages?

{$Groupspaced} is quite important in a skin template to get a nice
group title. So are all the other page variables.

Actually, I now moved the link into the main list, to just above
PageTextVariables. Hope this goes into the distribution.

  ~Hans