[pmwiki-users] Fox Forum width

david at ellendee.co.uk david at ellendee.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 06:29:39 CDT 2007

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:58:08 +0000
To: david at ellendee.co.uk, pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Fox Forum width

Friday, November 2, 2007, 10:43:09 AM, Dave Cooke wrote:

> I'm attempting to use Fox Forum with blueberry skin. At home the whole
thing
> works beautifully at work the forms width seems too big and all forms
appear
> at the bottom of the page - see
> http://classic-sf.co.uk/Forum/Forum. Is there
> somewhere I can set the width of the form so that it always fits in or
will I
> have to use a 'softflow' skin to make it fit?

It looks fine to me using Firefox. I can make the window narrow and it
still looks okay. Nothing breaking. Maybe you fixed it already.

The only "width" settings you get in FoxForum are on the Form pages
for the textarea input and text input. you can make them narower by
editing FoxTemplates.CommentForm and Forum.CreateNewTopic

What I realise looking at your forum is that I ought to put a backlink
to the forum index as standard in the FormTemplates, to help
navigation.

  ~Hans

Hi

Agree with the link.

Browser at home is Firefox where it OK. It breaks in IE6 at work

Dave