[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Media Categories v2.0

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:06:50 CST 2007

On 11/2/07, Brent Zupp <atticus4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Love this recipe! Thanks Ben!
>
> Question - I'd like to position the category box at the end of the
> page's main content (above the PageFooter and GroupFooter).
> Currently, the script seems to position the Categories box between the
> PageFooter and GroupFooter.

Hmm. I did not know there was a PageFooter at that point. PageFooter,
IIRC, is a Skin attribute, not a part of the wiki markup. The Media
Categories recipe puts the category div at the end of $page['text'],
which means it resides immediately before GroupFooter.[1] If you could
clarify what PageFooter is, then I can certainly help.

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill

[1]: Pmwiki.php:1511 is "$text =
'(:groupheader:)'.@$text.'(:groupfooter:)';" and Media Categories is
appended to what becomes $text.