[pmwiki-users] CommentBox problem

Chris Carter ccarter at lbcc.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:28:35 CST 2007

Hi.
I can get commentboxplus to work (i.e. messages are posted) when I comment out part of the captcha recipe in config.  The problem is, people can now edit without having to enter the captcha number.  Does anyone know how to get around this commentboxplus and captcha conflict?

include_once('cookbook/captcha.php');
#$EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 1;

Commentboxplus can be tested at: http://www.vagaboo.com/index.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox
The now non-functioning captcha can be tested at: http://www.vagaboo.com/index.php?n=Belize.WeekendFun?action=edit