[pmwiki-users] CommentBox problem

Chris Carter ccarter at lbcc.edu
Thu Nov 8 15:17:21 CST 2007

Hi Hans,
I didn't really try to integrate them, but rather included them for use in different pages.  On some pages I want people to be able to post messages using commenboxplus.  On other pages I want them to be able to edit, but with captcha, so as to prevent bots.

The problem seems to be that in order to get commentboxplus to work ( http://www.vagaboo.com/index.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox ), I have to comment-out #$EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 1; from the captcha recipe.  However, that then disables the captcha function for editing pages (http://www.vagaboo.com/index.php?n=Belize.WeekendFun?action=edit)

If I don't comment out $EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 1;, then the reverse happens-- commentboxplus does not work, but the captcha function when editing other pages does work.

Thanks for helping with this.

Chris Carter, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Geography