[pmwiki-users] foxblog question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 06:17:29 CST 2007

Friday, November 9, 2007, 11:26:19 AM, Maria McKinley wrote:

> I am using foxblog, and somehow my sidebar ended up in my blog. Any
> ideas how to get rid of it? It's the bottom entry:

> http://www.shadlen.org/~maria/pmwiki/Blog/Blog

perhaps you need to exclude the SideBar page from the pagelist on
Blog.Blog : change name= to
             name=-Site.FoxBlogTemplate,-SideBar

Looking at your page (looks good!) I notice lower down some
   ====
These are inserted with the pagelist template, and on my site and in
the skins i use it gets translated as a double horizontal line.
The markup for this is:

## add double line horiz rule markup ====
Markup('^====','>^->','/^====+/','<:block,1>
  <hr class="hr-double" />');

and one needs a style class defined somewhere, like pub/css/local.css
or your skin css:

.hr-double {
        border: none 0;
        border-top:1px solid #aaa;