[pmwiki-users] Creating a new page with GET/POST variables (or

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 17:17:29 CST 2007

Friday, November 9, 2007, 10:32:32 PM, sti at pooq.com wrote:

> Nope, I just checked to be sure, and it DOESN'T work. Try this:

> type "Test.This is a test" into the input field. Hit the post button.

> Do you end up at an edit screen? I don't. That's the bug.

yes, true. The form action parameter (in HTML) is empty, it should be
the page url. and action=edit does not do anything.

Basically a form is created without a driver, it is incomplete because
it is not calling a form processor. Maybe it is not clear enough from the
documentation that the input form markup still needs a script to
process the input.

  ~Hans