[pmwiki-users] cookbook: skin gallery

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 01:58:45 CST 2007

Monday, November 12, 2007, 11:45:44 PM, DaveG wrote:

>> (:div99991 style="width: 700px":)  why all the 999999999s? ;-)
> I may be wrong, but I think divs can be 'named' only with numeric
> characters in PmWiki. I chose that to make sure it was unique.

The numeric character  is used if you nest divs, to match it with
a corresponding divend. It is a kind of internal identifier. It is
not related to the nesting level, nor do any numbers used have to
follow a sequence:

(:div1 :)
(:div2 :)
(:div2end:)
(:div1end:)

It is an internal "identifier", but not at all related to id= and
name= parameters, which can be used inside the (:div ...:) and >> ..<<
markups.

I changed the SkinGallery page now to use the tableless layout.

  ~Hans