[pmwiki-users] Pagelist users without a profile

Graham Archer - EMEA Sun Center Operations Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 15 06:23:25 CST 2007

Hi Pmwiki users,

I would like to set up a page within our Pmwiki that lists the profiles
of the users. I am doing this with pagelist.

At the moment I can only seem to "pagelist" the users who have actually
set a profile i.e. they have created a wiki page with Profile/username.

How can I list those users who have created pages in the wiki but who
have not yet created a Profile, so that I can encourage them to do so?

Thanks for your help,

Graham