[pmwiki-users] Index.php Problem in Non-Farm Environment

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:40:19 CST 2007

I am still having problems getting a second Wiki up
and running. I am not a complete newbie, but I
desperately needs some help.

My first pmwiki is at
http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/

My second pmwiki is at http://www.thinkone.com/

Both are located on the same server with this
directory structure:

root\bcc\bcc\index.php
root\bcc\bcc\pmwiki\pmwiki.php

root\thinkoneftp\index.php
root\thinkoneftp\pmwiki\pmwiki.php

Both of the respective index.php's consist of 1 line:

<?php chdir('pmwiki'); include_once('pmwiki.php');

root\bcc\bcc\pmwiki\local\config.php includes the
following lines:

$ScriptUrl =
'http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php';
$PubDirUrl =
'http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/pmwiki/pub';

root\thinkoneftp\pmwiki\local\config.php includes the
following lines:

$ScriptUrl =
'http://www.thinkone.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php';
$PubDirUrl = 'http://www.thinkone.com/pmwiki/pub';

HERE'S THE PROBLEM

When you try to open www.thinkone.com, if gives me the
following error:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or
directory (errno 2) in E:\thinkoneftp\index.php on
line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
E:\thinkoneftp\index.php:1) in
E:\BCC\BCC\pmwiki\pmwiki.php on line 870

And then somehow shows the
www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com website. How does it
even find this in a different subdirectory?!

The only way I can get it to show the second site is
to type in the following URL:

http://www.thinkone.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Please, what is wrong with my installation?