[pmwiki-users] foxforum and accented chars

malexism at free.fr malexism at free.fr
Mon Nov 19 16:28:22 CST 2007

Hans a écrit :
> I do not know what the problems may be.
> The pagelist uses custom fmt=#forum
> Perhaps move it into Site.LocalTemplates.

I find the thread where we diiscussed this problem before. I do not know
how we corrected it !

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/44736/focus=44739

> I don't understand what causes the "loop" for page load.

I delete the guibuttons line in FoxTemplates/CommentForm and the loop
stop. I do the same with FoxTemplates.CreateNewTopic, and this is ok,
but i had to copy the file from wiki.d to templates.d.

> Try install the FoxForum fresh in a new group.

it was!

Many thanks Hans, for your cookbook and for your help.

marc
--
http://www.malexism.org/