[pmwiki-users] table formatting problem (Peter & Melodye Bowers)

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Nov 22 16:12:52 CST 2007

>> Peter & Melodye Bowers wrote:
>> > You can see the behavior on my site at
>> > http://www.ccl-al.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PeterTesting
>> I added some additional tests and comments on the page. Removing the
>> header row makes everything work nicely, suggesting you might have some
>> other markup somewhere (skin or recipe) overriding the
>standard ! markup.
>
>Thanks for the help.  I went thru a process of elimination and arrived at
>the problem being caused by wikiforms -- or at least when I comment that out
>then the problem goes away.
>
>Any thoughts?
>
>-Peter

Unfortunately, I can't replicate this problem. I tested it on
2 different systems and it works correctly to me.

What version of PmWiki are you running? Does the problem persist
when using PmWiki's default skin?

If you create a test site which replicates the problem, and zip it
up and email it to me, I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it.

I am stumped at the moment. It looks as if a newline character is
getting lost somehow.
--
JR