[pmwiki-users] Webalizer,

sti at pooq.com sti at pooq.com
Fri Nov 23 14:43:08 CST 2007

Stéphane Heckel wrote:
> Not sure to understand the results below, provided by Webalizer.
> "cemaas" is my root where pmwiki is installed
> I'm using the barthelme skin, ... why do I have "hits" for the barthelme.css
> file ?
> Everything works fine & fast, I'm just curious, ...

The barthelme.css file is part of the barthelme skin, and the user's browser
needs to fetch it in order to render a page correctly. (CSS files are
interpreted at the user's end of things). What you reported is perfectly normal.

Webalizer can be configured to ignore .css files, if you don't want to see
them in your listings.