[pmwiki-users] table formatting problem

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Nov 23 15:19:46 CST 2007

> recipe.
> you

> > > Out of interest, did you try this?
> >
> > Its not clear who this question is directed at. The original poster of
> the
> > problem wasn't using MarkupExtensions, so they didn't need to try it.

> Disabling the '^!!' extension solves the problem.

I found the problem -- if this line:

===(snip)===
Markup('!!vspace', '<!vspace', "/^(!(?>[^!\n]+![^\n]+)\n)/m",
'$1<:vspace>');
===(snip)===

Is changed to this (note the addition of \n -- it was going multi-line in a
context where it should have stayed on the same line):

Markup('!!vspace', '<!vspace', "/^(!(?>[^!\n]+![^\n]+)\n)/m",
'$1<:vspace>');

Then my problem is solved.  Whether that breaks something else I don't know
-- this is my first delving into source and so I don't have a big picture...

How does a change like this (if it's the right change) get approved?  Thru
the maintainer of the recipe?  Or just uploaded...?

-Peter