[pmwiki-users] Examples and recipes for forum on pmwiki

Iannis Zannos zannos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:48:56 CST 2007

Many thanks to all for answering about forums on pmwiki.
So far it seems to me that FoxForum may be the most stable and mature one.
- Zap forum: not supported
- Simple Forum: does not allow for period signs in topic - I believe this
  constraint cannot be held in a general user (non-pmwiki author/developer)
  community.

I submit this as kind of a nano-review conclusion.

Any further comments (for example, regarding the stability of FoxForum)
welcome.

Iannis Zannos