[pmwiki-users] Advanced Search Page

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Sat Nov 24 07:46:26 CST 2007

Hans,

I'm not sure if you are just testing things with your page Test/
SearchForm, but I've always thought that PmWiki ought to have an
allows several different kinds of searches so that users don't have
to know all of the search syntax.  For the most part PmWiki's search
function is powerful enough, just a little clumsy for people that
don't want to take the time to learn everything.

Scott Connard.