[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter

Tom Hayden tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net
Mon Nov 26 07:39:48 CST 2007

I tried several variations of capitalization and none worked. Currently
I am using "GroupFooter".
You are correct, the original content of Calendar.Calendar shows up and
none of the content of Calendar.GroupFooter shows up.

--
Tom Hayden III

Coherent solutions for chaotic situations

tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net
214-435-4174

2636 Verandah Ln.
Apartment 1431