[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter

Tom Hayden tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net
Mon Nov 26 07:43:27 CST 2007

I tried creating Main.GroupFooter to no effect. The only recipe I have
at this moment is PmCalendar in cookbook. The installation instructions
require a GroupFooter so I am pretty certain that is not the problem.

--
Tom Hayden III

Coherent solutions for chaotic situations

tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net
214-435-4174

2636 Verandah Ln.
Apartment 1431