[pmwiki-users] Returning to where you were on a PmWiki page

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:01:38 CST 2007

One critique I had from some others at a workshop where participants did
some work with the main wiki I run was that if you go to an outlinked page
(on another URL) and come back to the PmWiki page with the browser's "back"
button, the software does not remember where you were on the page.

Is there a way in PmWiki to help the browser remember this? (Not even sure
what the correct term is) TIA for any info.

Don